Carine De Winne joined Hill & Knowlton International Belgium in September 1988.
Carine is assisting both the CEO and the CFO in the smooth running of the office.
Her main responsibilities are:
- Developing good long-term relationships with suppliers
- Procuring good quality/price products in order to ensure that H&K expenses are kept within budget
- Office supplies, stationery and groceries
- Office machinery: negotiating competitive contracts and renewals, ensuring smooth running at all times
- Supervision of reception desk
- Assistance to the Financial controller with regards to personnel matters, accounting and processing transactions in Maconomy (new accounting software)
- Acting as System Administrator of H&K Brussels computer network
- Carine is also responsible for the implementation of a new HR tool for the Brussels office: Employee Self Service.
Carine De Winne is French mother-tongue, fluent in English and has an excellent working knowledge of Dutch.